Chef De Partie - Pastry Section (Fine Dining)
|Date:||15 Feb 2018|
|Salary:||USD700 - USD1,500|
This project is by a top hospitality company in Persian Gulf Region.
They are looking a professional CHEF DE PARTIE for their expansion.
- This role is responsible for ensuring smooth operation in the kitchen and brings high quality output in his specific section. Managing and directing small teams or junior chef(s) within the section. Ensure the close synchronization within the rest of the kitchen to ensure proper timing of the delivery of each prepared dish.
- Minimum 2 years culinary experience or any previous related courses
- Any health and safety and food hygiene trainings or courses
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to delegate properlyStrong leadership skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Being able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Good time management skills.
- Possesses good communication skills
- Must be able to prepare and Comply with food safety standards, programs and regulations