Assistant Manager , New Concept - Chinese Cuisine (Persian Gulf Region)
|Date:||16 Apr 2017|
|Salary:||USD1,000 - USD1,600|
Our client is one of the most respectful hospitality groups in the Middle East.
Work closely with the Restaurant Manager and Operations Manager for smooth daily operationsw.
The role will also be guest-facing, leading a strong team of approximately 25 staff and motivating them at all times within the business.
Management responsibilities include financial accountability for the business, including PnL, forecasting, cost control, rota production, inventory management; and liaison with other departments within the Company, including Human Resources, Purchasing, Engineering, Stores and Accounts.
- At least 4 years in Management Position in high-end Chinese or Pan-Asian restaurants
- Standards and quality-driven management style
- Great communication skills 3. Independent restaurant environment preferred
- Excellent supervisory/leadership skills to lead a team of 15 - 20 plus subordiantes
- GCC experience preferred
- Pre-opening experience preferred