- Basic Education Requirement – Degree.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing a chain of restaurants.
- Experience in managing a chain of restaurants.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills both in English and Malay.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Real passion for delivering excellent guest service, food quality, safety, and providing
positive and professional work environment.
- Experience successfully managing a large staff through managers.
- Experience with inventory, ordering, safety, staffing, schedule, payroll & food production
experience, knowledge in food and labor cost.
- Experience in hiring and training.
- Excellent customer service oriented, able to go above and beyond for the guest and client.
- Experience in creating budget and running the business accordingly.
- Possess good computer knowledge.