Head Chef (Western Cuisine)
|Date:||14 Mar 2018|
|Salary:||HKD30,000 - HKD35,000|
A new stylish western restaurant in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong is looking for talents to join them.
Ensure to provide a market leading food offer for all markets in which it operates.
The food menus will be innovative, exciting for both customers and employees, and profitable in line with the Company expectations and budgets.
To ensure that the Brand is providing consistent food standards in line with those set by management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Head Chef role with particular focus on brand-relevant cuisine.
- Menu development experience is essential.
- Experience managing relationships between suppliers locally and internationally.
- Is required to set the example of skills needed for the Brand.
- Is a role model to all staff and is able to assist in training of employees within the business.
- Clear communication skills must be evident, with a demonstrated ability to manage, develop, inspire and motivate team members.
- Must demonstrate a high standard of oral and written communication with senior management teams.
- Microsoft Office Suite - Intermediate