Senior CDP - Wok
|Date:||21 Jan 2019|
|Salary:||USD1,000 - USD1,500|
This project is by a top hospitality company in Persian Gulf Region.
A new (licensed) Chinese restaurant in a modern style; bright and airy with surrounding water features, main dining room, dim sum lounge, terrace and private dining rooms. Approximately 130 covers.
- Senior Chef de Partie supervises and monitors food production within specific or all handled section.
- To ensure that all dishes are prepared properly and in accordance with the corresponding recipes and procedure, food safety and high quality standard and ensuring that waste are minimized.
- Responsible for handling and managing junior staff from all handled section.
- Must have at least minimum 5 years work experience on similar position in Chinese fine dining restaurants or upscale restaurants
- Knowledge about Hygiene and HACCP regulations
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly reliable and responsible
- Must possess a positive and professional attitudes
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Possesses good communication skills